Alcheringa

Exemples : Messages TYPES pour contacter les hôtes du réseau Wwoof Australia

Accueil Forums Forum Wwoof en Australie Exemples : Messages TYPES pour contacter les hôtes du réseau Wwoof Australia

• Ce sujet contient 2 réponses, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par , le Il y a 4 années, 4 mois.
Affichage de 3 messages - 1 par 3 (sur 3 au total)
  • Auteur
    Articles
  • #7952 Répondre
    Corenthin
    Invité

Voici un exemple de message simple (bien sûr à adapter suivant votre profil) pour contacter les hôtes Wwoof, le message doit être clair et précis, et pourquoi pas illustré avec deux photos de vous en train de travailler :)

Message type :
    —————-

Dear WWOOF Host,

I am french student looking for work in the area.
    I want to discover Australian organic agriculture and growers of course.

I study engineering agriculture in France, I want to share my knowledge and improve my english with you. I work with wine producer in the south of France, every summer. I am fascinated by the world around us and especially for plants.

I’m very hard working and I have driver licence/cars. (I have chainsaw skills..)

What’s more your area is wonderful, Little Swanport seems to be a beautiful picturesque town. I ‘ll be happy to work with you 1 week.

I can be in Little Swanport in mid-march after my Wwoof experience in St Marys (Tas).

Cheers,

[Your name]

PS : I don’t smoke
    PJ : 2 pictures of me during the work in FranceVoici un exemple de message simple (bien sûr à adapter suivant votre profil) pour contacter les hôtes Wwoof, le message doit être clair et précis, et pourquoi pas illustré avec deux photos de vous en train de travailler :)

Message type :
    —————-

Dear WWOOF Host,

I am french student looking for work in the area.
    I want to discover Australian organic agriculture and growers of course.

I study engineering agriculture in France, I want to share my knowledge and improve my english with you. I work with wine producer in the south of France, every summer. I am fascinated by the world around us and especially for plants.

I’m very hard working and I have driver licence/cars. (I have chainsaw skills..)

What’s more your area is wonderful, Little Swanport seems to be a beautiful picturesque town. I ‘ll be happy to work with you 1 week.

I can be in Little Swanport in mid-march after my Wwoof experience in St Marys (Tas).

Cheers,

[Your name]

PS : I don’t smoke
    PJ : 2 pictures of me during the work in France

#7953 Répondre
    Corenthin
    Invité

Un autres message plus complet et organisé en différentes parties, n’oubliez pas d’intégrer quelques photos aussi c’est toujours plus sympa :)

Autres exemples :
    ——————

Dear WWOOF Host,

We are french student looking for work in the area.

ABOUT US:
    We’re both 23 years old with good english.
    We’re also together from the same engineer school (in agriculture).

OUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :

Thomas :
    He worked :
    _ As a gardener in technical services of my city (two summers).
    _ As a pizzaiolo, and as a cooker (two summers).
    _ In a piggery farm (one month).
    _ In a technical research center which work on fruit and vegetables
    (three months).
    _ With African farmers in Togo (West Africa), who produce coffee and
    cacao (two months).

Corenthin :
    _ His father is a landscaper, and he often helped him. He has chainsaw
    skills (grinder, whipper snipper..)
    _ He worked also in forestry in Canada, in olive oil production, and
    in agronomic lab.
    _ He worked also with children, during holidays.
    _ And, the most important, he start to know very well the wwoofing concept, because he is in Australia since November, and he is travelling through wwoof farms and hosts.

CONCLUSION
    We’re very hard working and we have driver licence/cars.
    What’s more your area is wonderful, Brookfield seems to be a beautiful place. I ‘ll be happy to work with you. We can be in Queensland about august.

Cheers,
    [Your name]

Phone number : ……

PS : Pictures of us during the work
    We don’t smoke

#12149 Répondre
    Sarah
    Invité

Merci pour vos précieux conseils.

Il faut que je publie également quelques tips pour écrire/envoyer son CV à destination des entreprises autraliennes… Keep in touch la team ;)

Sarah

Affichage de 3 messages - 1 par 3 (sur 3 au total)
Répondre à: Répondre #12149 dans Exemples : Messages TYPES pour contacter les hôtes du réseau Wwoof Australia
Vos informations: